The Organisers are:
- Verdictnow: “
- KIIT School of Law, Bhubaneswar
- St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Panvel, Mumbai
- Seedling School of Law & Governance,
- Jaipur National University,
- Jaipur ProBono India
- Criminology in human trafficking;
- The role of government in combating human trafficking;
- The role of NGO in combating human trafficking;
- The theory and practice of resistance, rescue, rehabilitation and reintegration;
- Women’s coalition against violence and exploitation;
- The challenges and complications of prevention, prosecution, and policy intervention;
- Labor trafficking;
- Trafficking of Women and Children: Historical Perspective;
- Trafficking of Women and Children: International Legal Framework;
- The relationships between human trafficking, prostitution, gender and/or sexuality;
- Trafficking of women and children: National Legal Perspective;
- Functional Evaluation of the Role of National Law Enforcement Agencies;
- Trafficking of Women and Children: Role of Civil Society;
- Trafficking of Women and Children: Public Alertness and Awareness;
- Role of Police in Human Trafficking: Protector v. Perpetrator;
- Policy and Laws on Trafficking in Human Beings in India;
- Transnational Human Trafficking: India’s Stand;
- Gender Justice in Human Trafficking;
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Human Trafficking;
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to the above-mentioned theme.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be sent along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to [email protected]
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention your Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapter: The chapter should be in Times New Roman 12-point font and double-spaced. The main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred 12-point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12-point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12-point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12-point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style;
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit.
- All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words with 5 Minimum Keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected;
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of the paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and Should not Exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes).
Selected will be published in the book bearing ISBN, International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (Print Journal) bearing ISSN. (If Paper will be Selected for Publication in Book bearing ISBN, Contributor have to Contact Publisher and will have to pay the charge if anyone wishes to procure Hard Copy of Book as per bill raised by Publisher).
REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESENTATION OF PAPER
|Faculty/Professional/Research Scholar/Other||Rs 700/-|
Both Author and Co-Author have to register separately.
|Submission of Abstract||25th September 2022|
|Confirmation of Abstract Selection||28th September 2022|
|Last date of Registration||3rd October 2022|
|Submission of Draft Paper (Proposed Paper)||5th October 2022|
|Seminar Date||8th October 2022|
|Submission of Final Paper||10th December 2022|
|Publication of Selected Paper||March 2023|
Who Should Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, and Lawyers.
Rules for the Presentation:
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively;
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees;
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference;
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate;
- Event will be hosted through Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.;
- Technical sessions will be organized through Google Meet/ Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.
Email: [email protected]
TO REGISTER AS AN ATTENDEE, CLICK HERE
For full details Click Here