About Staffordshire University
Staffordshire University is located across two campuses in the towns of Stoke-on-Trent and Stafford and was established in 1992, with around 12,000 students currently enrolled. The University offers a wide variety of two-year ‘fast track’ degrees in subjects such as Business, Law and Computer Science. The University focuses on employability and has partnerships with prestigious global companies, such as Microsoft and CISCO, and industry links with global leaders including Amazon and Google. O
About REVA University
REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. Recognized as one of the top 50 private universities in India, REVA University, with innovative pedagogy, exemplary infrastructure, and industry-resilient curriculum that is designed for future job market, strives to benchmark new milestones in modern education.
Theme of the Conference
Objectives of the Conference
- To foster a research culture based around the understanding of ‘Law and Society’ from a range of different perspectives, including doctrinal, socio-legal, interdisciplinary and theoretical.
- To provide an opportunity for postgraduate students and early career researchers to present their ongoing research, engage with new ideas, and connect with fellow researchers.
- To provide a platform to highlight research across disciplines that have at times been quite narrow in scope.
Suggested topics under the theme ‘Law and Society’ for the international e-conference include, but are not limited to:
- Social Justice and Equality
- Gender Studies
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Law
- International Law
- Right to Environment
- Challenges to International Humanitarian Law
The international e-conference is open to:
- For Students/ Research Scholars: Rs.1000/-for single authorship and Rs.1500/- for co-authorship.
- Academics and Practitioners: Rs.1500/- for Single authorship and Rs.2000/- for co-authorship.
- Participants (without presentation): Rs.500/-
Mode of Fee Payment
Account Name: REVA UNIVERSITY
Bank Name: THE KARNATAKA BANK LTD
Account Number: 6662000100000901
Branch: REVA University Branch, Bengaluru IFSC: KARB0000666
- Prior registration is mandatory for paper-presenters as well as participants for the conference.
- Participants are requested to fill the Registration Form and upload the Fees Receipt by clicking this link.
Other Important Information
The participants will receive a participation certificate, and the presenters who present their papers will receive a presentation Certificate. Fee ones paid is not refundable under any circumstance. The selection of the Abstract is reserved by the organizers of the conference.
Submission of Abstract: 10th November 2022
Communication of Acceptance of Abstract: 17th November 2022
Last date of Registration: 25th November 2022
Date of the Conference: 2nd December 2022
Microsoft Teams shall be used for paper presentation and conduct of the conference. Further, details on the usage and registration to the platform will be shared to the participants at a later stage.
The abstract shall not exceed 400 words, and must be accompanied by a short bio of 50 words and a cover page, stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institution
- E-mail Address
The abstract with the above-mentioned details is to be sent to [email protected]
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors and at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- Selection of the paper presenters will be based on the selection of abstracts. Submission of full paper is not required.