JOURNAL OF LAW AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (HNLU JLSS), 2022 – VOLUME VIII
Submission deadline – September 30, 2022 &
JOURNAL OF LAW AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (HNLU JLSS), 2023 – VOLUME IX
Submission deadline – December 31, 2022
About HNLU JLSS
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur invites submissions for its forthcoming Volume VIII of HNLU JLSS. The journal welcomes and intends to promote authors from various backgrounds having a strong interface with law. HNLU JLSS endeavours to cradle research among the legal academia, practising lawyers, students, research scholars and domain experts. It promotes thought-provoking analysis and discussions on contemporary legal and socio-political issues. It is also an attempt to provide a standard platform for quality research papers.
•Articles (5000 to 10000 words, inclusive of footnotes) – Papers comprehensively analyzing a theme.
•Essays (3000 to 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes) – Papers concisely analyzing specific contemporary issues.
•Case notes and/or Legislative Commentaries (2000 to 7000 words, inclusive of footnotes).
•Book Reviews: Between 2,000 to 3,000 words.
- Co-authorship of papers (maximum two) between individuals from the same or different institutions is allowed.
- Abstract: Each manuscript must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words. This is inclusive of the above-mentioned word limit prescribed for each submission category.
- Citations must conform to the standards laid down in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th edition).
- Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation.
or click here to download. 1. Font Type and Size of the main text must be Times New Roman, 12. 2. Font Type and Size of footnotes must be Times New Roman, 10.
- Line Spacing of the main text and footnotes must be 1.5 and 1 respectively.
- Use of headings and Sub-Headings is encouraged. Headings and Sub-Headings should be numbered, should be of the same font type and size as the main text, and should be in bold.
- Page borders and ‘All caps’ in the titles and sub-titles must be avoided.
- .Authors are requested to send their details and enclose their original, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx through the following Google form/QR
- The name of the file must contain the Name of the Author(s) + the Title of the Submission.
- Last Date for Submission of full paper: September 30, 2022 (Vol. VIII)
December 31, 2022 (Vol. IX).
For Any Queries:
Email: [email protected]