The Centre for Legal Aid Programme of the National University of Study and Research in Law in association with the Pro Bono Club, NUSRL is inviting submissions of papers to be presented in a seminar on the account of National Mental Health Month that is being observed from September 10, 2022 to October 10, 2022.
It is with the same thought in mind that CLAP is currently soliciting submissions for papers and articles which are scheduled to be published. Given below are the details for the same.
- Mental Health and Digital India;
- Mental Health and Economics;
- Mental Health and Law;
- Mental Health and Politics;
- Mental Health and Sociology; and
- Mental Health and Challenges regarding the treatment.
- Word Limit
a. Abstract: 150 words
b. Paper/Article: Minimum 5000 words, no upper limit.
- The document needs to be submitted in word format.
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is allowed.
- Abstract should mention the following specific details on the front page:
a. Name of the Author
d. Contact Number
- e. Email ID
- f. Title of the Submission.
- *For detailed guidelines of formatting for the research paper/article, please visit this link.
CATEGORIES UNDER WHICH SUBMISSION SHALL BE MADE:
● Submission has to be made under the following categories:
− Mental Health Professionals;
− Research Scholars; and
● The paper will be reviewed as per the following guidelines:
− Papers will be reviewed independently through a double-blind peer review process, allotted on a random basis; and
− The review will be based on the scientific rigour of the paper, the originality of the research, and its relevance to the conference themes.
- Submit your abstract at [email protected] by October 17, 2022.
- The subject of the mail for submitting your abstract should be ‘Abstract Submission’.
- The abstract file format should be in the form of .doc or Docx.
- The shortlisted abstracts would be reverted back with further guidelines regarding the final
submission of the paper.
- A registration fee would be charged to the candidates upon selection of their abstract.
- The selected abstracts will have to present their full paper in the workshop to be organised by
● Abstract Submission: October 17, 2022 (extended)
● Paper Submission: November 10, 2022
FOR QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
● Phone: +91 – 95079 27593
● Email: [email protected]
(With the Subject titled ‘Query’)