Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India’s crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. Apart from offering simple investment and trading products for Indians to enter the crypto space, we’ve also ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto – a Defi app to access thousands of crypto assets on multiple decentralised exchanges across chains. And we’re just getting started! We’re always learning and building something new at CoinDCX .
The Web 3 space is still new and we’re just getting started!!
- Should have prior internship experience of not less than six months at a Tier – I or Tier -II Law firm or with any in house legal team (preference – NBFC/ fintech).
- Basic understanding of Corporate law with a working knowledge of Contract Law; IPR laws, Banking Laws and Civil and Criminal laws.
- Basic knowledge of the crypto industry is definitely a plus point. We are looking for people who are passionate about this space
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and closing various documents including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements, Marketing and Branding Agreements, Terms and Conditions, Service Agreements, Alliance and Partnership agreements and other documents.
- Assisting in drafting/ vetting of legal notices, replies, affidavits, power of attorney etc.
- Updating the team with the updates on Blockchain and crypto space globally with a focus on providing regulatory updates.
- Keeping a track of the regulatory/ policy developments happening in the Indian crypto space.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders, as may be required.
- Undertaking research and preparation of notes/ summary document in relation thereto, as and when required.
What’s in it for you
- Unlimited Wellness Leaves
- Personalised Mental Wellness & Caregiving sessions by Experts
- Recharge and Rejuvenate through team outings
- DYOB – Design your Own Benefit
- LinkedIn Learning