The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, to fulfill the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization. RGNUL started functioning from its Headquarters-Mohindra Kothi, The Mall, Patiala w.e.f. 26 May 2006. The University acquired approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI) in July 2006. The University also got registered with the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi The University was accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2015.
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in association with Punjab Jail Training School announces PG Diploma in Prison Administration. The first batch of the programme is currently underway and has been received with interest by functionaries of the Criminal Justice system and researchers, academics and scholars, alike. Applications are invited for PG Diploma for the Academic Year 2023-24.
What Are The Details Of The PG Diploma In Prison Administration?
- Eligibility: The eligibility for admission to Diploma Course shall be:
- a) Graduate Degree in any stream for prison personnel.
- b) Graduate Degree in any stream with not less than 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD categories) from the recognized University for persons other than those described above.
- Total Seats:75 (Reservation- 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 5% for Persons with Disabilities Programme).
- Duration: One Year
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th April 2023
- Course Fee: 9000 (Rs. Nine Thousand only)+GST, as applicable
- Application Form: CLICK HERE To fill the application form
- Application Fee: 200 plus GST (Total 236/-)
- Payment of application Fee: CLICK HERE for payment of application fee
Note: Candidates for admission shall be selected on the basis of percentage secured in their graduation. The merit cut-off list will accordingly be prepared for admission. Interested candidates should apply online only on payment of Rs. 200 plus GST (Total 236/-).
For More Information:
For any queries email at [email protected]
CLICK HERE For More Details About The Course
CLICK HERE To Visit The RGNUL Website