O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit, multi-disciplinary and research oriented university founded in 2009. JGU was established as a philanthropic initiative of its Founding Chancellor, Mr. Naveen Jindal in memory of his father
Jindal Institute of Behavioural Sciences (JIBS), established on April 22, 2014, is a value-based research Institute of O.P. Jindal Global (Institution of Eminence Deemed To Be University) and a member of the Academic Council on the United Nations System (ACUNS). The Institute is dedicated to engaging in behavioural science research that is multi-disciplinary and empirical in nature.
Centre For Victimology & Psychological Studies (CVPS) is a research centre that studies various aspects of victim and offender psychology and aims to produce constructive research towards holistic rehabilitation of victims. Some of the subjects covered under our research profile include topics such as, euthanasia, death penalty, internet infidelity etc. that deals with the inter-dependency between law and behavioral studies.
The programme is a collaborative course with World Society of Victimology and will be held between 5th – 16th June 2023 at O. P. Jindal Global University, Delhi-NCR, India. All participants are required to attend the course on campus. The course will be available in Hybrid mode to international participants only.
What Are The Details Of The Course?
- Theme: Victimology, Victim Assistance and Criminal Justice
- Objective: It aims to provide a comprehensive overview of victimology, the criminal justice system, and best practices of victim assistance programmes in a different part of the world. World-class victimologists, criminologists, psychologists and legal practitioners are invited as resource faculty for this programme
- Date of the event: 5th-16th June 2023
- Completed 3-year graduation in Psychology/ Criminology/ Law/ Victimology/ Behavioural Sciences or any other allied discipline from any recognized college/university
- Pursuing 4th or 5th Year of a 5-year law programme is also eligible
- Pursuing 4th year of a 4-year MBBS programme is also eligible
- Mode: Hybrid mode. All national participants & delegates are required to attend the programme in person. Accommodation within the UNIVERSITY CAMPUS would be provided to all participants in the programme but will be charged on token actuarial charges.
- No of Seats: 50
- Registration form: CLICK HERE to fill the registration form. Participation will only be confirmed after fee payment confirmation sent to [email protected]
- Registration fee: Indian National: INR 5,900 / International Participants: $118 (Inclusive of all Government Taxes). Course fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Last date of registration: 15th May 2023
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 20th May 2023
For More Information:
For any queries contact at [email protected]
CLICK HERE For The Brochure
CLICK HERE To Visit The Website