Research & Development Cell, GNLU
With an aim to become a Research Based Teaching University, GNLU has started a variety of initiatives for Faculty, Students and Research Professionals such as Research Projects, Research Publications, Group Publications, In-house Publications, Fellowships, Student Research Development Council, Collaboration with National & International Institutes and Industries and Centres of Excellence etc. The significance of research is to inculcate knowledge that can be applied to the entire society and contributes towards forming the foundation of development and policies across the globe.
What Are The Details Of The Event?
- Theme: Surrogacy: Legal, Ethical & Practical Issues
- Date & Time of the event: 28th April 2023 at 3:30 PM-5 PM
- Mode: Online mode on Cisco WebEx (Joining link will be shared with the registered participants)
- Registration form: CLICK HERE To Fill The Registration Form
- Registration fee: No Registration Fees Required
- Dr. Nayana H. Patel, Medical Director of Akanksha, Hospital and Research, Institute Surrogacy Expert
- Dr. Sandeepa Bhat B, Professor of Law, WBNUJS, Member- American Society of International Law (ASIL)
- Ms. Mohini Priya, Advocate on Record, Hon’ble Supreme Court of India & Delhi High Court
For More Information:
CLICK HERE For The Brochure
CLICK HERE To Visit The GNLU Website