The Center for Criminal Law welcomes Rolling Blog Submissions on contemporary issues relating to Criminal Law. The aim of the blog is to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars, academicians and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
- We welcome blog posts that address contemporary issues on Criminal Law. We particularly welcome editorial commentary and candid views. We prefer posts that include critical analysis or explore particular themes of wider resonance. We discourage posts that merely summaries cases or discuss basic aspects of Criminal Law on which substantial literature is already available on the Internet.
- The article should be an original work of the author and not under consideration for publication in any other journal or blog.
- Plagiarism beyond 10% in an article shall not be accepted and the same shall be outright rejected.
- Minimum length of article is 1000 words; maximum should be limited to 1500 words excluding endnotes.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, and with line spacing 1.5.
- The relevant sources should be hyperlinked within the article itself. However, in case of sources of which no link could be provided, they must be mentioned as endnotes and should be in Times New Roman 10 and single-spaced.
- Kindly note that Endnotes are discouraged and the editorial team prefer Hyperlinks for readers convenience.
- However, if the relevant source cannot be hyperlinked then endnotes can be incorporated. Citation format for endnotes should be Bluebook 20th Edition. Furthermore, all the relevant sources must be duly acknowledged.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- Once the article is published on CCL Blog the same can only be re-posted with due credits to CCL Blog wherein the article was first published.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Center for Criminal Law, NUSRL Ranchi shall be final and binding.
- Submission of Article should at the Mail id of Center for Criminal Law, i.e. [email protected]
- The editorial process of CCL takes a total of 14 days.
- The Subject of the Mail while submitting the article should be titled, “Submission for CCL Blog”
- The document should not have the name(s) of the author(s) or the University they are affiliated with.
Details Regarding Submissions
The submission can be made by filling this form – Submit Manuscript
For any further queries, drop us a mail at: [email protected]