About St. Mary’s University
St Mary’s University, Twickenham, is a public university in Strawberry Hill, Twickenham, in South West London, committed to the mission of the Roman Catholic Church in higher education.
About the University of Westminster
The University of Westminster is a public university based in London, United Kingdom. Founded in 1838 as the Royal Polytechnic Institution, it was the first polytechnic to open in London.
About the Conference
Covid-19 brought about a temporary pause in international and national travel, but the use of communication technology increased and transformed global networks and connections. Legal challenges accompany these transnational interactions.
This conference seeks to address these global challenges and generate an international discussion. For instance, how should the law approach globalization? What legal issues arise from globalization? What should global legal regulation look like in 2030, 2040, and beyond? How should global law be framed?
About the Call for Papers
St. Mary’s University and the University of Westminster are inviting submissions for their online conference on Legal Challenges of the Globalized World- How Should the Law Protect and Realize Rights?
This conference welcomes papers on, but is not limited to:
- Philosophical, jurisprudential, theoretical, and historical aspects of law’s evolution.
- Issues of regulating public social relationships under conditions of globalization.
- Legal challenges of traditional and novel private relationships.
- Legal rights realization and protection within judicial and non-judicial procedures.
- International and national experience of countering crime.
- International aspects of legal rights realization and protection.
- Legal education under conditions of globalization.
They welcome papers from academics at all stages of their careers, lawyers, and independent researchers.