ABOUT MNLU, Mumbai :
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, established under the Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014 on 20th March 2014, is one of the premier National Law Universities in India. It offers graduate, post-graduate, and research degrees in law and allied disciplines. The prime goal of the University is to disseminate advanced legal knowledge and processes of law amongst the students and impart in them the skills of advocacy, legal services, law reforms and make them aware and capable to utilize these instruments for social transformation and development.
The Post-Graduate Diploma In Arbitration And Mediation programme will cover topics that are important for professionals in any field who deal with conflicts on a regular basis, as well as to academicians who aspire to deepen their knowledge. The Program faculty will include experienced practitioners and academicians who will supplement classroom learning with their own experiences and provide a comprehensive understanding of how arbitration and mediation work as dispute resolution mechanisms in domestic and international trade disputes. The course is supported by General Counsels’ Association of India.
The Details Of The Opportunity are as follow :
- Title of The Programme: Arbitration And Mediation
- Type of The Programme: Post-Graduate Diploma
- Objectives of The Programme:
- To familiarise participants with the fundamentals of arbitration and mediation as a dispute resolution mechanism
- To provide insight into the functional aspects and current challenges encountered in using these tools of dispute resolution.
- To develop techniques and skills to make effective use of these ADR methods
- Duration of the programme: 1 year diploma. Classes will commence in July 2023 and end in March 2024. The Program comprise of 2 Semesters with 8 papers (including one Research Project).
- Course is open for learners of all age and disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree in any discipline from any recognized University; or
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Graduation are also eligible to apply;
- Candidates who have completed three years out of five years in the B.A. LL.B Degree Programme (or equivalent) in Law are also eligible to apply
- Application form: CLICK HERE To Fill The Application Form
- Last date to apply: 15th June 20234
- No. of Seats: 60
- Medium of instruction: English
- Classes: Online + Offline (Hybrid Mode)
- Course Fees: INR 60,000/- for each participant (Includes fees for both semesters). For Foreign participants, Fees is USD 1000. For Bank Details Kindly refer to the brochure given below
- Admission Process:
- Fill the application form
- Keep following documents ready: Admission Form, Graduation Certificate, Final Year Marksheet, Updated Resume/CV & Passport Size Photo
- After you submit the form along with documents, we will scrutinize your application and if we found you eligible, admission seat will be offered.
- After you receive an admission offer, you will be required to pay the Program fees and submit the proof of payment of fees
- For More Information:
- For any query email at [email protected]
- CLICK HERE For The Brochure