Gauhati University, a NAAC A-Grade institution, is one of the premier institutions of higher education in Northeast India and the largest University in Northeast India. The University has completed 75 glorious years after its establishment on 26 January, 1948. The University has a huge academic structure with 45 Postgraduate Academic Departments that offer 49 courses, 2 Constituent Institutes, 1 Constituent College, 4 Centers of teaching and research and over 340 affiliated colleges. The University houses over 6500 students in the campus and over 2,70,000 students on roll in the affiliated colleges.
Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre(GAD-TLC) was inaugurated on 1st July 2016 by Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani. GAD-TLC is a leading Centre of Ministry of Education, Govt. of India under PMMMNMTT. GAD-TLC has been created under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, which addresses comprehensively all issues related to teachers, teaching, teacher preparation and professional development, and thus, helps in the preparation of modern age ICT savvy teachers. This centre empowers through various basic and advanced workshops for teachers in pedagogy (virtual & blended) and ICT skills.
The Details Of The Conference
- Theme: Emerging Contours Of Law And Justice In The Contemporary Era: Issues and Challenges
- Objectives of the conference:
- To address pertinent issues relating to law and justice in the present scenario.
- To provide a platform for scholars from legal and/or other domains to showcase their research.
- To generate ideas and writings on such issues.
- To facilitate dialogue and research collaborations.
- To enable networking amongst academicians, scholars, legal practitioners, professionals and beyond.
- Date of the event: 26th-27th August 2023
- Mode of the event: Virtual/Online Mode
- Eligibility: Participation and/or paper presentation in the conference is open to academicians, researchers, students, practitioners and professionals from the legal domain, as well as other interested learners and students.
- Last date of abstract submission & registration: 1st August 2023. All submissions must be made through the email ID: [email protected]
- Last date for submission of full paper: 23rd August 2023
- Registration Process:
- Step 01: Make payment through the QR Code or UPI given in the brochure and take a screenshot of the transaction.
- Step 02: Fill out the Compulsory Form and Send it in the mail as mentioned on the brochure along with the abstract and transaction details. Once the payment has been made,
- Step 03: After filling out the form, please send a copy of the form along with the screenshot of the transaction to the email ID abstract.[email protected], the subject line of the mail “registration”
- Registration Fee:
- Non-presenting participants shall register by payment of the registration fee and submit their registration forms.
- Paper Presenters have to register for the conference they are required to submit their abstract with payment of the required fees. The registration fee is as follows:
- For Academicians, Practitioners, Professionals, and PhD. Scholars:- INR 1,000 per author.
- For Students: INR 700 per author
- Participants without a paper presentation: INR 500
For More Information:
For any query contact to the following:
- Convener- Dr. Karavi Barman (Assistant Professor, PG Department of Law, Gauhati University): Mob: 9706229495
- Co-Convener-Priyanka Majumdar (Assistant Professor, PG Department of Law, Gauhati University) or email at : [email protected] or WHATSAPP & CALL US AT: (+91) 9129495447
CLICK HERE For The Banner
CLICK HERE For The Brochure
CLICK HERE To Visit The Gauhati University Website