Who Are The Organisers?
Law Mantra is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in society and in the practice of the same.
The Centre for Innovation in Intellectual Property Rights (CIIPR), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU), Punjab, was constituted and has been working since July 2021. CIIPR has been tasked to promote research based on a multidisciplinary approach in the field of Intellectual Property.
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is a public law school and a National Law University in Patna,
Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar (Bihar Act 24 of 2006) as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
The Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) In Intellectual Property For Humanity & Development (IPHD) will strive for the cause of economic development of the people of Bihar and all the persons/ innovators in general in IP and inter-connected areas –entrepreneurship, sports, tourism, and ultimately Human development by protecting Human Rights.
What Are The Details Of The Event?
- Theme: Contemporary Issues In Intellectual Property Rights
- Objective: It aims to examine and analyze the Contemporary Issues in Intellectual Property Rights of today’s times.
- Mode of the event: Virtual Mode
- Date of the event: 28th & 29th July 2023
- Last date of registration: 15th June 2023
- Eligibility: Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, and Lawyers.
- Date of Abstract Submission: 25th June 2023
- Topics: The Organizing Committee welcomes original papers, relating to, but not limited to the following topics. These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to working on any topic related to the below-mentioned theme.:
- National and International IPR Policies
- Commercialization of Intellectual Property Rights
- Patent and Its Issue
- Copy Right Law in India
- Trade Mark: Counterfeiting and Infringement of Trademarks
- Law Related to Industrial Design and Issues
- Geographical Indications: Geographical Indication and Issue of Duplicity,
Infringement and unfair competition
- Plant Variety Protection: Breeders’ Rights and PVPF
- Registration form: CLICK HERE to fill out the registration form
- Registration fee: Both Author and Co-Author have to pay individually.
- Student: Rs. 700/-
- Faculty/Professional/Research Scholar/Other: Rs 1500/-
- Date Confirmation of Abstract Selection: 5th July 2023
- Date Seminar Date: July 28-29, 2023
- Date Submission of Final Paper: 29th September 2023
- Date Publication of Selected Paper: By August 2024
- Abstract Submission Procedure:
- The abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a Word file.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be sent along with the Abstract: Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address, Email id, Title of Abstract.
- Submit your abstract to [email protected]
- PaperSubmission Guidelines:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention the Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapter: The chapter should be in Times New Roman 12-point font and double-spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred 12-point font.
- Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and in 12-point font.
- Author’s names should be in small capitals and in centred 12-point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12-point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style;
- Submission of the abstract: A cover letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words with 5 Minimum Keywords;
- The originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected;
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra;
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in a single-column layout with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of the paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes)
- Should not Exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes).
- For More Information:
- For any queries contact +91 93100 53923 (Law Mantra Office) or Email: [email protected]
- CLICK FOR BROCHURE :