About ICFAI School of Law
ICFAI School of Law, a constituent of the ICFAI University, Jharkhand with an objective of developing a new generation of legal professionals through the comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge in integrating law with management.
About the Seminar
This seminar endeavors to comprehensively discuss the importance of consumer awareness and education campaigns. The seminar aims to educate consumers about their rights, enables informed decision-making, and promote responsible consumption.
The seminar will provide a platform for academicians, professionals and students to connect significant reforms, and efforts to strengthen redressal mechanisms, regulate e-commerce, promote consumer awareness, and enforce quality standards. The seminar will be in Hybrid Mode. Authors are allowed to present and participate in online
- Evolution of consumer protection laws in India
- The regulatory framework governing consumer protection in India
- Strengthening consumer redressed mechanisms
- E-commerce and consumer protection
- Consumer awareness and empowerment
- Product liability and consumer safety
- Emerging trends and future challenges
- The submission shall consist of an abstract and full paper.
- An abstract shall not be more than 300 words excluding title and keywords.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 3000 words.
- Footnotes must conform to the authoritative standard, rules of legal citation and must include a
description of each authority adequate enough to be understood by a reader.
- Paper in MS Word format with the subject “National Seminar on Consumer Protection and Consumerism in India: Changing Contours of Law & Practice”
- Cover page must contain name, nationality, e-mail, contact number, and name of the College/University along with the address of the participants.
- In case of co-authorship, the cover letter should include details of all the authors.
- A Delegate must submit the hard copy of his/her paper on the day of Seminar, at registration
The paper should be in the following format:
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 pt.
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Foot Note Size: 10pt.
How to Submit
Submission of abstract and full paper must be made to [email protected].
- Students: INR 500/-
- Research Scholars/ Academicians: INR 600/-
- Delegate from Industry/Business/Government: INR 700/-
- Co-authorship is allowed, but each author is required to register and pay the registration fee
- To confirm the registration, the scanned copy/confirmation receipt of acknowledgement copy of
online registration must be emailed to [email protected]
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: August 16, 2023
- Deadline for Communication of Acceptance of Abstract: August 17, 2023
- Deadline of Registration: August 20, 2023
- Deadline for Submission of Full Paper: August 21, 2023
- Date of Seminar: August 25, 2023
The ICFAI University Jharkhand Campus, Plot # 2065, Simalia Near Daladali Chowk Ranchi – 835222, Jharkhand.
- Dr. Mithilesh Kumar Pandey: +91- 7759041982
- Prof. DivyaUtkarsh: +91-9110056977
- Prof. Amarjeet Ranjan: +91-9113492561