About the Organisation
Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is a part of India’s leading Educational Group with a Legacy of Excellence in Education spanning over two decades and, campuses spread over 1200 acres including 11 world-class universities, 25 schools & pre-schools 150+ top-ranked institutions, and 10 overseas campuses across London, U.S.A., Singapore, Mauritius, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, South Africa, China (Beijing & Nanjing) and Romania.
About the Competition
After the successful conduct of the 4th National AQCL, Amity Law School, Amity University Uttar Pradesh Lucknow Campus presents, the 5th National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) 2023 on 22nd September, 2023.
The prestigious event will be conducted on a grand scale, which shall witness cut-throat competition and participation among the students from different programs i.e., 5 years LL.B., 3 years LL.B. other Social Sciences (studying Constitutional Law) & school students (classes 11 & 12). This year the event will be conducted in ofﬂine mode.
We are inviting law colleges from all over India that foster and promote the cherished principles of constitutional spirit, to stay updated on signiﬁcant Constitutional challenges and current events happening in the country.
The agenda of organizing this quiz competition is to celebrate the spirit of constitutionalism and to instill in future generations of advocates a feeling of pride and respect toward the Nation.
Theme of Event
The Indian Constitution is not just a rule book prescribing the pattern of the government; it is the grundnorm on which the existence of India as a country depends.
The Constitution, embellished with ideals of equality, fraternity, and justice reminds us of the sacriﬁces made by the freedom ﬁghters and the aspirations of our Constitution makers. As citizens, we all are duty-bound to live up to the true spirit of our constitutional mandate.
Knowledge of the constitution is a pre-requisite to fulﬁl a citizen’s duty to his country. With this thought in mind, Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 5th National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) 2023.
The competition will provide a platform for participants to compete and test their understanding of the Indian Constitution. It will also enhance their academic knowledge.
Who is it for?
- Students pursuing 5-year Law Courses, 3-year Law Courses
- Undergraduate social science student (who has studied Constitutional Law)
- School Students (classes 11 & 12) studying legal studies can participate in the competition.
- Any number of students can participate from their institution.
- A single participant entry is eligible.
- There is no limit on the number of students participating in a single institute.
- Once registered, the participants cannot be replaced.
- Students must carry College ID cards, or a letter of approval signed by the HOI of their respective institutions.
- The participants will not be allowed to use mobile or any other electronic instruments/gadgets.
- For the Preliminary and Semi-ﬁnal rounds, the questions will be in the form of MCQs, True / False Statements, and audio-visual mode in the Final rounds.
- Participants will be given a unique identity code related to the competition, subject to the ﬁnal decision of the Core Committee.
- The decision of the Core Committee will be ﬁnal and will not be subject to any change.
- The participants will adhere to the dress code of the competition:
- female participants should dress in business formal/western formal or Indian formal (black and white).
- male participants should dress in business formal/ western formal (black and white). school students should dress in their respective school uniforms.
- The Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Registration starts from 1st August 2023 (00:00 hrs.)
- The last date for registration is 15th September 2023, (23:59 hrs.)
- The date of the competition is 22nd September 2023.
How to Register?
- Registration will be done through the E – form till 15th September 2023.
- The registration link is provided at the end of this post.
- The Registration fee for the competition:
- 500 INR (per participant) for Amitians,
- For non-Amitians, 590 INR (500 + 18% GST inclusive), will be deposited electronically. (Non-Refundable)
- Each participant must conﬁrm their registration by sending a mail to the ofﬁcial email address.
- The subject of the mail will be “Registration for the 5th National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) 2023”
- The content of the mail will be “Name of the participant, contact no. and statement of successful submission of Google form”.
- The above details must be sent only on the ofﬁcial mail id.
- Ofﬁcial E-mail id- [email protected]
- Winner- Certiﬁcate and a cash prize of Rs.15,000/-
- 1st Runners Up- Certiﬁcate and a cash prize of Rs.11,000/-
- 2nd Runners Up- Certiﬁcate and a cash prize of Rs.5,100/-
- 5 Consolation Prizes- Certiﬁcate and a cash prize of Rs.2,100/- (Each)
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh