About the job
· Independently handle transactions pertaining to M&A, Private equity and project finance.
· Drafting general corporate and commercial contracts including but not limited to shareholders agreements, share subscription agreements, term sheets, founder s agreements, ESOPs, Service Agreements, , software license agreements, supply agreements, Ed-tech agreements, Fin tech agreements etc.
· Independently handle Corporate due diligence.
· Knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI and RBI Regulations etc.
· LLB from a well-recognized law university.
· Candidate must have minimum of and 5+ years (for senior associate role) with experience of working in the corporate law teams of law firms.
· Must have strong corporate law experience in law firms in the private equity, M&A, transactions and Due diligence domains.
· Excellent Contract Review, Contract drafting and data extraction skills.
· Must have adequate exposure and experience of independently handling the responsibilities described above.
· Strong analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach on complex issues.
· Ability to work under pressure and complete assignments within short TATs.
· Good interpersonal, networking skills and must be prepared to work in client facing roles.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY