About the job
1. Khurana and Khurana (K&K) is seeking a strong Senior Civil Litigation Attorney with minimum 10-15+ Years PQE, having Core Focus on Arguing all types of Civil Litigation Matters across Tribunals and District/High Courts, preferably with experience in IP/Commercial litigation matters. The Attorney should be willing to work closely with the Managing Partner on several litigation matters and handling core arguments on different applications and issues, along with focusing on extensively grow the Litigation Practice of the firm across regions by undertaking business development/network and allied mandates.
Requesting only colleagues that are comfortable fully and exclusively working at the Gr. Noida office of the firm to apply.
2. The colleague would be responsible for independently and comprehensively handling all the Litigation matters of the firms’ practice across High Courts and Tribunals such as NCLT, NGT, NCDRC, DRT, Labor Courts among others including making core arguments before different benches are concerned along with reviewing drafts prepared by Associates/Sr. Associates.
3. Should have a thorough practical knowledge of CPC and procedural issues pertaining to various forums and tribunals.
5. Should have strong verbal and written communication skills, should be willing to work independently as well as in a team.
6. Should not have any ego/hangover of a previous job/position. Should be willing and open in participating in business development mandates.