About the job
1. Khurana and Khurana (K&K) is seeking a strong Chennai-based Litigation Attorney with minimum 4-6 Years PQE, having Core Focus on Arguing all types of Civil Litigation Matters across tribunals and Dist/High Courts, preferably with experience in IP litigation matters. The Attorney should be willing to work independently and apart from engaging on current matters of the firm, focus extensively on helping grow the Litigation Practice of the firm in the region by undertaking business development/network and allied mandates.
Colleagues based in Hyderabad can also apply as K&K is also seeking a Counsel/Attorney in Hyderabad for representation in High Court of State of Telangana, among other tribunals.
2. The colleague would be responsible for independently and comprehensively handling all the Chennai oriented Litigation of the firms’ practice across High Courts and Tribunals such as NCLT, NGT, NCDRC, NBA, among others including making core arguments before different benches are concerned along with reviewing drafts prepared by Associates/Sr. Associates.
3. The colleague should be comfortable working from the Chennai Office of K&K with a core focus on growing the Litigation Practice.
4. Should have a thorough practical knowledge of CPC and procedural issues pertaining to various forums and tribunals.
5. Should have strong verbal and written communication skills, should be willing to work independently as well as in a team.
6. Should not have any ego/hangover of a previous job/position. Should be willing and open in participating in business development mandates.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY