About the job
Greeting for Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University)
APPLICATIONS INVITED FOR PRINCIPAL FOR MMU LAW DEPARTMENT
Qualification : PhD in Law and A first class LLM from UGC approved University with Outstanding academic research and publications preferably in high impact referred journals and books in approved UGC Care/Scopus Journals.
Experience : As per UGC norms.
Role and Responsibilities : the key roles and responsibilities but not limited to are as under :-
- Ensure to adhere to all the norms of Bar Council of India. Implementing academic policies established by university.
- Carrying out instructional programs and implementing educational and professional objectives Planning, implementing, and administering admissions policies and procedures.
- Working with Faculty, staff, and students in developing quality teaching, scholarly research, and related programs.
- Maintaining and improving the Law Library and Law School technology.
- Coordinating internal and external communications.
- Organize and encourage participation of students in the activities like seminars, conferences, annual fests, sports, academic extra-curricular activities,
Interested candidate may apply by sending their resume to [email protected] for any query you can call on 9014444969