About The Legal Observer
We are a team of lawyers and media personnel, bringing in an innovative idea to decode the complex legal provisions and bridge the gap between the common man and the judiciary using the tool of knowledge through its three ventures – Advoker, Indian Legal Reporter, and the Legal Observer.
About The Internship
We’re a small media group. We have 3 verticals, where, we publish a monthly newsmagazine based on legal news affairs & current updates. We also cater to legal advisory services for people seeking legal help through our online portal. One of our verticals caters to a YouTube channel, where we broadcast (in-house shot) video presentations on relevant legal issues & news items after the due analysis that caters to our 74k subscriber base (approx).
Selected Intern’s Day To Day Responsibilities Include
- Perform research for content/news within its legal framework
- Browse different news/legal websites & social media platforms for authentication
- Carry out research in coordination with the Production team or as directed by your superiors
- Conceptualize ideas on content within the legal aspects of the storyline
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 5th Sep’23 and 10th Oct’23
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code
Number of openings: 3
CLICK HERE TO APPLY