About the job
We are a strong and enthusiastic team focused on making financial services accessible to every Indian through a multi-product platform. Each day, we help millions of customers take charge of their financial journey.
Customer obsession is in our DNA. Every product, every design, every algorithm down to the tiniest detail is executed keeping the customers’ needs and convenience in mind.
Our people are our greatest strength. Everyone at Groww is driven by ownership, customer-centricity, integrity and the passion to constantly challenge the status quo.
Got the keeda in you to defy conventions and embrace the extraordinary? Chat with us.
Every individual deserves the knowledge, tools, and confidence to make informed financial decisions. At Groww, we are making sure every Indian feels empowered to do so through a cutting-edge multi-product platform offering a variety of financial services.
Our long-term vision is to become the trusted financial partner for millions of Indians.
Our culture enables us to be what we are — India’s fastest-growing financial services company. It fosters an environment where collaboration, transparency, and open communication take center-stage and hierarchies fade away. There is space for every individual to be themselves and feel motivated to bring their best to the table, as well as craft a promising career for themselves.
The values that form our foundation are:
- Radical customer centricity
- Ownership-driven culture
- Keeping everything simple
- Long-term thinking
- Complete transparency
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating, and closing various documents including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements, Marketing and Branding Agreements, Terms and Conditions, Service Agreements, Alliance and Partnership agreements and other documents.
- Assisting in drafting/ vetting of legal notices, replies, affidavits, power of attorney etc.
- Updating the legal document/ assignment repository.
- Providing assistance in legal operations/ process improvement.
- Keeping a track of the regulatory/ policy developments happening in Fintech/ General Corporate.
- Undertaking research and preparation of summaries.
- Basic understanding of Corporate Law with a working knowledge of Contract Law; IP laws, Banking Laws, and Civil and Criminal laws.
- Prior internship experience of not less than six months (in total) at a Tier – I or Tier -II Law firm or with an in-house legal team of any NBFC/ Fintech.
Location: Malad West, Mumbai