PQE: 1 open for fresher and 1 open for 1-3 years’ experience
Location: Jangpura Extension, New Delhi
· Ability to handle matters independently-both prosecution pertaining to Intellectual property (IP) and litigation, appear in various courts of India and assist in drafting, client management and interaction with senior counsels.
· Prosecution-independently file trademark, design and copyright applications, respond to office action and attend hearing at IP offices, handle contented proceedings like oppositions, rectifications etc.
· Qualified to practice law in India with a PQE of 1 – 3 years. Prior work experience in IPR law firm mandatory.
· The candidate is required to have sound knowledge of both substantive as well as procedural IP laws.
· Candidate should be self-motivated, must be willing to learn; and must have proficiency and command over English language (both oral and written).
· Candidate should have excellent research and analytical skills, with an attention to detail.
· Candidate should be committed to stay for a long-term period.
· The candidate will be given an exceptional opportunity of not only to demonstrate their skill sets and knowledge but also to build a career with a leading IP Firm in the country.
· They will be compensated with a competitive salary structure, at par with the industry standards.
Remuneration: As per industry standards.
Interested candidates can send applications (CV) to: [email protected]