Legal Education in AMU is more than a century old, it was on the initiative of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, that a three-member committee, consisting of Justice Syed Mahmood, Justice Straight of the Allahabad High Court, and Arthur Strachey advocate at Allahabad High Court was constituted to suggest measures for starting the teaching of Law at the M.A.O. College.
The Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University is the law school of the Aligarh Muslim University which has a history of over 100 years of teaching and writing law. Law classes were inaugurated by Justice Douglas Straight on December 29, 1891.
About the Webinar
The National Webinar on, “Cyber Law and International Standards & Its Compliance” is a part of extra-mural activities and programs organized in collaboration by the Faculty of Law, AMU & Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Hall, AMU from time to time for enriching and improvising the learning of student community nationwide.
Cyber Law and International Compliance
- Date: 2 September, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM
- Mode: Online (Google Meet)
- Resource Person
- Rizwan Shaikh is a prominent Information Security Researcher and Cyber Crime Consultant with more than 14 years of experience in the meadow of Ethical Hacking, Information Security and Cyber Law. He is a well-recognized name in the Cyber World and with an experience of more than 14 years, he has been conducting Ethical Hacking training and providing Information Security services across the globe.
- How to Register?
- Click on the link provided below.
- E- Certificates shall be provided to the attendees
- Contact Information
- In case of any queries, please contact:
- Kaif Hasan (Joint Senior Hall, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Hall, AMU): 8299803707
- Sarim Kaunain (Moderator): +91 82288 33721