ABOUT The Organiser:
The Times Group established Bennett University in 2016 with a vision to provide quality education and establish itself as one of the best private universities in India to impart interdisciplinary education. It was established by an Act of the State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh as a private university. Its six schools with 30+ programs and 70+ leading specialisations in Engineering, Management, Media, Law, and Liberal Arts have positioned it as one of the top universities in India. This has made it a sought-after destination for fortune companies and leading corporates in a short period, picking talents with prominent placement records. The serene and lush 68-acre campus equipped with top-notch facilities for academics and research as well as for the sports and extra-curricular activities and having excellent hostel facilities for boarders is extremely popular among the students as the university encourages ‘fun learning’ and ‘life outside the classroom’ with a vision for innovation and all-round excellence.
The Details Of The Competition:
- Broad Themes: The candidates have to choose any one theme from the below-given list for the essay. he length of the essay should not exceed 1500 words. The broad themes for the online essay competition for the year 2023 are as follows:
- Traditional Knowledge under Intellectual Property Law
- Intellectual property issues in the Metaverse
- Use of Green Trademarks for promoting sustainability
- ChatGPT and the associated issues in copyright law
- Issues relating to intellectual property in outer space
- AI and intellectual property law
- The online essay writing competition is open to undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., and Research scholars engaged in any field of study.
- Only one entry from each participant will be considered. In case it is discovered that a participant has submitted more than one entry, all the entries from the participant will be disqualified. The term “one entry” is inclusive of both the word format and the pdf format of the submission.
- Co-Authorship: co-authorship is limited to only 2 authors
- Registration Fee: The registration fee for participation in the competition is Rs.236 for individual authorship and Rs. 295 for co-authors.
- Payment Link:
- CLICK HERE to do the payment
- After the payment has been made, the candidates need to attach a screenshot / picture of the payment made as a confirmation, and send it to [email protected]. Please keep the subject of the email as “Payment confirmation for 1st National Intellectual Property Law Essay Writing Competition”. Candidates are requested to kindly mention their name, university and their contact number while submitting the screenshots for the payment.
- Mode of submission: CLICK HERE to submit
- Last date of submission: Essays may be submitted on any date from 12:00 a.m. on October 4, 2023 to 11:55 p.m. on November 4, 2023. Entries received beyond this period will not be considered.
- Awards: Winners of the competition will be awarded cash prizes as follows:
- First prize: ₹ 15,000/-
- econd prize: ₹ 10,000/-
- Third prize: ₹ 5000/-
- Result Declaration: Results will be declared by November 15, 2023. In addition to the same, only the winners will be intimated by email.
- For More Information:
- For any query email at [email protected]
- CLICK HERE To Visit the Bennett University Website