About Lawlevelup :
LawLevelUp aim to deliver the best to you and provide you with practical knowledge of the legal industry. In this modern world, learning things theoretically is not enough and LawLevelUp is here to find you the right tools to excel in your law journey to be one of the best.
About the course
Lawlevelup is back with its flagship 4-Week Certificate Course on Arbitration law in India. – Learn Arbitration from Partners of Top law firms/Industry Experts.
4-Week Certificate Course on Arbitration law in India.
Instructors For The Course
Keynote Speakers for the course:
- Ankit Rajgarhia – Principal Associate at Karanjawala & Co.
- Aman Avinav – Partner at Partner at Phoenix Legal
- Radhika Bishwajit Dubey, Independent Counsel, Former Partner – Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Tushar Behl, Counsel – Unity Legal
- Sajal Sharma – Assistant Professor (Senior Scale), School of Law, UPES
Online – Zoom
2nd December – 24th December
Class will be held only on Saturday and Sunday (weekend classes only)
- Top 2 performers of the course will be given internship through Lawlevelup
- Free 2000+ Editable Drafts
- Notes & Reference Material
- Access to Lawlevelup Community
- Introduction to Arbitration
- Construction Arbitration
- Forum Selection & Arbitral Process
- Making of an Arbitral Award & Types of Awards
- Challenging & Enforcing Arbitral Award
- Drafting in Arbitration
- Developing field – Analysis of recent case laws
Last Date to Register
01 Dec 2023