About Parul University
A state of the art campus, situated in Gujarat’s cultural capital, Vadodara. From the date of its inception in 1993, to the point of its recognition as Parul University in the year 2015, the University has grown into one of India’s leading academic Institutions. Parul University is an embodiment of the essence of cultural heritage and diversity with a blend of 21st century modernity. The University is an amalgamation of 20 faculties and 36 institutes, with a plethora of diploma, undergraduate and post graduate programs in numerous disciplines. Offering a range of over 450 uniquely structured programs, designed to suit the career prospects of every student aspirant. The 150-acre lush green campus is home to over 35,000 national and international students from 64 countries, making Parul University a culturally global destination. As a mark of excellence, the University has been awarded as Best Private University in Western India by Praxis Media, Best University in Placements by ASSOCHAM and ranked among the Top 50 Private Universities for Leading Innovation Achievements 2020 by ARIIA, Ministry of Human Resource Development. Our Multidisciplinary network of expert faculties, corporate ties, collaborative research and global partnerships provide our students with an enriching University experience, uniquely shaping every student, to shape the world.
Abstract Submission (250 words): 15th March 2022
Notiﬁcation of Selected Abstracts: 16th March 2022
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper (2500 – 4000 words Max.): 2nd April 2022
Notiﬁcation of Selected Final Paper: 4th April 2022
Last Date for Registration & Payment of requisite fees: 5th April 2022
(To be eligible for publication)
Conference Date: 9th April 2022
NOTE : Registrations & Submissions after 04th April 2022 will not be considered for publication.
- 1. Role of CAS, WADA, and NADO in ensuring a doping-free sport.
- International trends to curb sporting frauds: Regulatory Structure, Criminal Law and Courts.
- Unregulated Sports Betting and Lottery Operators Perspective
- Future of Gambling in Professional Sports.
- Global Impact of Counterfeiting Sporting Goods and Sports Wear
- Sports and IPR.
- Sports Trademarks, Special Protection of Olympic Properties, and Ambush Marketing
- Sports & Competition Law
- Sports as freedom of speech and expression.
- Personality Rights and Sports Laws.
- Gender Discrimination in Sports.
- Impact of Sports on Society & Culture.
- Dispute Settlement in Sports.
- Courts vis-à-vis Sports Governing Bodies.
- Standard of evidence in Sports Law
- Regulatory Bodies in Sports and Challenges
- International Governance of Individual Sports
- Contemporary Challenges of Student-Athletes & the Legislative Vacuum
- Standardized Economic Value in Sports
- Employment Law and Sports
- International Employment Contracts in Sports.
- Lex sportiva and Lex ludica
- Media Rights and the Exclusivity of Sports Broadcasts.
The above themes are indicative only. We invite papers from other allied areas and themes of consumer protection.
Interested participants may submit soft copies of their abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee at the following email address: [email protected].
Selected Papers accepted for the International E – Conference shall be published in the form of an edited book/Conference proceeding with an ISBN number. The same will be subject to passing the required blind peer review and plagiarism check.
The registration charges for each participant shall be Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) excluding the publication charges.
Mode of Payment
The participation fee payable by each of the participants shall be only through online payment details mentioned below
Bank details of Parul University
Account name: Central Bank of India
Bank Account No.: 3498499099
IFSC Code: CBIN0284063
Name of Account Holder: PARUL INSTITUTE OF LAW
Name of Branch: PIET Branch, Limda
For any queries kindly write us at:
Dr. Mohammed Salim Khan
Conference Co – Chair
Mr. Gagneet Singh