About CLC Mohali
Chandigarh Law College at CGC Jhanjeri is well-versed with the ongoing industry trends and therefore integrates the latest learning modules to make its students stand apart in the competitive work environment.
Among the top law colleges in Mohali, CGC Jhanjeri is the most preferred college that provides top-notch education with overall professional grooming that yields fruitful career results. Moreover, the ever-increasing placement graph with the standard education system and top-notch industry tie-ups make students more eager for a promising future ahead.
Students of 3 year or 5-year law degree courses from any BCI approved University/College/Institution/ Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team. However, two team shall be allowed to participate from one College/ Institution/ Department.
- Date of Event 2nd -3rd November 2023
- Last Date of Registration: 25 October 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials (Soft copy): the 27 October 2023
Rs.2000 2000-Accommodation (If availed)
Dress Code: The participants shall adhere to following dress code when present in any court room during the Competition:
- Ladies: White salwar and kurta or white shirt and black trousers along with black coat and black shoes.
- Gentlemen: White shirt, black trousers and black tie along with black coat and black shoes. Note: The participating teams shall also adhere to the above-mentioned dress code while attending the inaugural and valedictory ceremonies of the Competition.
Language- The language of the Competition shall be English.
- Best Team Award Merit certificate, Trophy & a cash prize of 21000/-
- Runners-Up Team Award Trophy & INR 11000/-
- The Best Mooter Award Trophy & INR 5000/-
- The Best Memorial Award Trophy & INR 5000/-
- The Best Researcher Award Trophy & INR 5000/-
(On the basis of Researcher’s Test Result) Certificates will be provided to the team with the Second-Best Memorial (all the members), Second Best Mooter and Second-Best Researcher. In addition to the above, Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants.
Kindly Complete all the registration formalities stated in the official rules of moot court brochure (can be accessed by scanning the QR code given on The Post page).
In order to Confirm Registration, please confirm at [email protected] with nominal fees payment of INR 2000/- and INR 2000/- For accommodation (if availed) in the following bank account:
Beneficiary Name: Chandigarh Law College
Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank
Bank Account Number: 50100500904350
IFSC Code: HDFC0003578
Mr. Surya Kumar (Convener)
Mr. Devanshu Saxena (Moot Executive)